Here at Kinetic we train and support you through every step of your path to become a fully qualified driving instructor.
We offer the very best in client centred learning for all aspects of your driving instructor training for Parts 1, 2 and 3. You’ll also receive support throughout your training from our dedicated area managers.
You also have access to our guaranteed placement plan upon completing your training. Giving you the chance to start work straight away with the peace of mind that you will start work with full pupil and office support from Kinetic.
Receive continued help with all aspects of your new career
- Pupil Supply – A continuous supply of new pupils provided for you.
- One-to-one Support – Regular business meetings with your area manager to truly help and support you in your new career.
- Car Discounts – Access to Kinetic’s car discounts.
- Full Office Support – Forget about tedious admin work.
- Free Access to our Online Theory Training Suite – Offer your students up-to-date theory training online.
- Local Support – Free Access to Trainee Clinics with other Kinetic Trainees in your area.
Kinetic’s Instructor Training course is Ordit registered by the DVSA proving our commitment to excellence. (Click here to find out more about Ordit).
What does training to become a driving instructor involve?
Your training to become a driving instructor consists of three parts:
Part 1- Theory Training
Taken online using our theory training suite. Supported by books and trainer.
Part 2- Driving Training (14 hours)
All our training for Part 2 is carried out one-to-one, in-car by your dedicated Kinetic trainer.
Part 3- Teacher Training (40 hours)
Also carried out one-to-one with your Kinetic trainer.
Why Train with Kinetic?
- Guaranteed work Placement with Kinetic (if you choose). With realistic earnings of £650+ per week and more is possible.
- Training supported by a local area manager.
- Free Access to Trainee Clinics with other Kinetic Trainees in your area.
- One-to-one training on parts 2 & parts 3 totalling 54 hours.
- Free access to our online theory training suite.
- Ordit Registered Training company for your safety.
- Kinetic specialises in client centred learning.
- Get a Qualification for life.
- Free course books.
At Kinetic we will guide you through each part of your training. There are no classroom sessions and each session is carried out on a one-to-one basis, in-car with one of our dedicated Kinetic trainers.
Training can work around your current job or if you are currently not working you can choose a fast track course and get qualified within 8-12 weeks.
You’ll even have the opportunity to get all course fees refunded in full! (Terms & Conditions apply).
Courses start from just £995.
To find out more on how Kinetic can help you do get in touch for free, no obligation chat.
Call Now on 0333 772 9603 or Fill out our Quick Callback Form and we’ll be in touch at your earliest convenience.